How long will a smile makeover take?
If you have a less-than-perfect smile that makes you feel self-conscious, a smile makeover can help. At Trusted Dental Care, Dr. Fesaha Gebrehiwot offers his patients smile makeover procedures that improve how a smile looks. He can address cosmetic concerns with restorative and cosmetic procedures that aim to improve function and oral health. Our professional team in Wylie, TX offers superior dental care that gives you the smile that you’ve dreamed of.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a custom treatment plan created by Dr. G. containing one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures that improve how your smile looks. Many of these procedures can also be restorative, repairing damaged teeth. At Trusted Dental Care, we offer smile makeovers to help our patients to regain their self-confidence. Ultimately, a smile makeover is unique to each patient.
The best way to learn if a smile makeover is right for your goals and oral health is to schedule a smile makeover consultation with Dr. G. in Wylie, TX. After a comprehensive dental exam, he can create a customized treatment plan that focuses on your particular needs.
What can a smile makeover correct?
Smile makeover procedures can help solve many oral health issues, including:
Stains, yellowing, or discoloration
Cracked, worn, or chipped teeth
With the help of Dr. G, our patients in Wylie, TX can repair their smiles.
Smile makeover procedures
The goal of a smile makeover in Wylie, TX is to restore the teeth to proper function and oral health. Some popular smile makeover procedures include:
1. Crowns: Crowns both strengthen and restore teeth that are damaged, worn, or decayed. They look like natural teeth.
2. Bridges: Made up of two or more crowns, bridges span a gap of missing teeth.
3. Dental implants: Dental implants replace one or more missing teeth or an entire arch that is lost. This tooth replacement option easily restores smiles but does require a period of time for proper healing.
4. Tooth-colored fillings: Teeth that have minor or moderate damage can be restored with a tooth-colored filling. Dr. G. can seamlessly color match your teeth.
5. Dental bonding or contouring: Dental bonding corrects minor imperfections, such as chips. A tooth-colored resin is applied to conceal these concerns.
6. Teeth whitening: For patients with stains, discolored, or yellow teeth in Wylie, TX, teeth whitening is a safe, effective, and fast way to get white and bright teeth.
7. Invisalign®: Invisalign is used to straighten the teeth discreetly. Clear teeth aligners are worn to gradually and gently shift the teeth into their desired position.
How long does a smile makeover take?
How long a smile makeover will take in Wylie, TX depends on the procedures needed to help you achieve your dream smile. Teeth whitening and tooth bonding both can take just one visit, while porcelain veneers may require a few visits to obtain your permanent restoration. If you require teeth straightening with Invisalign, it can take from six to 18 months. Dental implants, which are used to restore the function of a tooth, can take months too as osseointegration is necessary where the implant fuses with the jawbone to provide stable support.
Will my insurance cover a smile makeover?
The short answer is, it will depend on your oral health. If the cosmetic dentistry procedure will improve and restore your oral health, then they may cover it. However, if they don’t deem it medically necessary and elective, instead, you won’t receive insurance coverage. Our professional team at Trusted Dental Care can help you to understand your financial obligations prior to committing to any procedures at our Wylie, TX dental office.
Achieve your dream smile with a smile makeover in Wylie, TX
When you’re looking for safe and successful ways to improve your smile in Wylie, TX, our team of dental professionals at Trusted Dental Care can help. A smile makeover with Dr. Fesaha Gebrehiwot can address many cosmetic concerns you may have with your smile. A smile makeover can improve function and oral health at the same time. Wearing a beautiful smile is something that every one of our patients deserves. Allow us to provide you a smile makeover by scheduling a consultation to learn about the cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures available to repair your smile.